Please take a moment to look over the following guidelines so that you know what you can expect when coming to FSA for a game. We are implementing many safety measures which means the game day experience at FSA may be slightly different than what you are accustomed to. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust to this new structure.
WE CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH THAT YOUR COMPLETE COOPERATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO GET BACK ON THE FIELD AND REMAIN THERE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.
All coaches and players will be REQUIRED to complete all waiver and roster information online prior to arriving at FSA. You will not be allowed to participate without completing this information. A Parent/Guardian must complete the waiver if participant is a minor. Please use the appropriate link below.
Waiver & Roster Information
CURRENT GUIDELINES PER CDC RECOMMENDATIONS(Subject to change)
Prior to Arriving at FSA
- Coaches, Players, Parents must stay home if sick or experiencing any COVID-19 Symptoms
- If a player has COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with a person with symptoms, in addition to staying home, please notify your coach and FSA Admin immediately by email:
- Daily Health Check: Parents/Guardians are responsible for monitoring player temperature and symptoms prior to arrival. COVID-19 CDC-defined symptoms include cough, shortness of breath, or any of the following symptoms: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
- Coaches, players, parents and staff are required to wear a mask for the duration of their time at FSA. This includes arrival, during the game, restroom use and departure.
- Masks are not required for players while actively participating in the game.
- All staff, parents and players must bring their own personal mask or face covering that completely covers the nose and mouth.
- The State is requiring a 30-minute buffer between games.
- (1) Adult spectator is allowed to accompany a player to the field and watch the game.
- Players may arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled kick-off time. If you arrive earlier please remain in your vehicle.
- The coach will be required to ask players, upon entry, if he/she has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms. Players and coaches will be asked to leave the facility if experiencing symptoms.
- Coaches will need to confirm their online rosters are complete and accurate. FSA staff will check coaches and players in prior to the game at the gated entrance to the field.
- Team sidelines will be limited to a maximum of (2) coaches. Coaches will be required to wear a mask on the sidelines, unless doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety due to medical condition.
- Team game day rosters will be limited to a maximum of (20) players. Players will need to bring their own water as well as personal hand sanitizer and must observe social distancing on the sidelines.
- Bleachers will be CLOSED during games. Spectators are allowed to bring their own chair.
- Teams are asked to forego post-game handshakes and team meetings. Please exit the field immediately at the end of the game so that our staff can prepare for the arrival of the next game.
- Outdoor restrooms will be available on an EMERGENCY basis only. Please have players use the restroom at home, prior to arriving at the facility. Restrooms are NOT available for changing clothes.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols have been updated to include sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces
- Signage will be posted with reminders about new protocol
- Indoor facility is closed
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT EVERYONE ADHERES TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES. THERE WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you all on the field again soon!
For COVID-19 questions, individuals can call the State hotline, 2-1-1 for information.
For the most updated information, check https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus and