Please take a moment to look over the following guidelines so that you know what you can expect when coming to FSA for a game. We are implementing many safety measures which means the game day experience at FSA may be slightly different than what you are accustomed to. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust to this new structure.
WE CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH THAT YOUR COMPLETE COOPERATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO GET BACK ON THE FIELD AND REMAIN THERE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.
All coaches and players will be REQUIRED to complete all waiver and roster information online prior to arriving at FSA. You will not be allowed to participate without completing this information. A Parent/Guardian must complete the waiver if participant is a minor.
Submit Waiver & Roster Information
CURRENT GUIDELINES PER CDC RECOMMENDATIONS (Subject to change)
The CDC currently recommends that everyone (including fully vaccinated individuals) wear a mask in public, indoor settings, to help prevent spread, and to protect others. Masks must be worn inside FSA, including players during games.
Prior to Arriving at FSA
- Coaches, Players, Parents, Spectators must stay home if sick or experiencing any COVID-19 Symptoms
- If a player has COVID-19 symptoms, in addition to staying home, please notify your coach and FSA Admin immediately by email:
- Daily Health Check: Adult participants/Parents/Guardians are responsible for monitoring player temperature and symptoms prior to arrival.
- Everyone must supply their own personal mask or face covering that completely covers the nose and mouth.
- There are no spectator limitations, but all must continue to social distance.
- The coach will be required to ask players, upon entry, if he/she has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms. Players and coaches will be asked to leave the facility if experiencing symptoms.
- Mask Requirements: ALL individuals must continue to wear masks inside the facility and while playing in games
- Coaches will need to confirm their online rosters are complete and accurate. Players/Coaches are subject to a roster check in prior to the game. Photo ID required for adult leagues.
- Players will need to bring their own water (water fountains will not be available/vending machines will be stocked)
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols have been updated to include sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces
- Signage will be posted with reminders about new protocol
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT EVERYONE ADHERES TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES. THERE WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you all on the field again soon!
For COVID-19 questions, individuals can call the State hotline, 2-1-1 for information.
For the most updated information, check https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus and